Wednesday, August 11, 2010

i'm in love with a stripper


A couple nights ago I ventured to a strip club with a friend to chill and get my drink on. The original story as to why and how we ended up there is too long to describe, and that's really besides the point anyway. Ladies, if you're sick of being lost in the fray at the same old clubs and pubs in a sea of scrubs, try an alternative venue like this one and you won't be disappointed.

To my delight, Pharoah's (Aero Drive, in Cheektowaga near the Buffalo International Airport) features an all-night happy hour on Sundays, with bottles of beer, mixed cocktails and wine all priced around 4 bucks. Not that I needed to pay for many drinks, because the guys just hanging out there will all jump at the chance to buy you drinks, since you'll be the only ones there not working! And they will be intrigued that such a fun, unbridled gal like yourself is comfortable enough to hang around at a "gentleman's cabaret."

It was really a fun night and not just because of the unlimited Jack & Cokes and Molsons. I got to break in my new leopard print Forever 21 wedge booties, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment